Monday, September 17, 2012

Recycling...

We have been doing quite a bit of recycling lately...hubby turned the kids old swing set into the new chicken coop...and we used scraps of left over tin to clad it.
But my latest is this pink hand basin...I love it!! I have plans to put it in the vegie garden and have a little table next to it, but I have to admit I quite like it in the middle of my flower garden...it could also double as a bird bath. We also have a pink bath to match, which we will use in the vegie garden and plant some lettuce and rocket in.

 
 
 
 
 

I hope you are all having a great start to the week!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Larissa said...

It looks fantastic Lisa!!! Wish I had the green thumb with gardening that you do!!

Anonymous said...

i think this is awesome my friend,you come up with the best ideas.xx

Susan said...

The basin looks right at home where it is, and probably much better than in a bathroom. I love this idea!

carole johnston said...

looks lovely Lisa,we have been doing similar things with old bits and bobs.

Leanne said...

That is just like the basin I'm looking for to put in our bathroom. It looks fantastic in your garden, the flowers are beautiful.

Valspierssews said...

What a great idea for a bird bath. It looks so pretty in pink rather than the usual terra cotta. It is a nice feature for potted pants. The flower photos look beautiful .

Leisa said...

It's just beautiful - I am very envious - I love the bird bath idea!

Shirley said...

What a fab idea, I have seen old belfast sinks used but not pedestal sinks. I approve of the colour.

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Flowers/basin look great....have been doing similar things here....great minds!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cool. Thanks for posting this. As someone else has said the basin does look right at home!